Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oops! This should've been posted yesterday.

So I've already messed up this whole posting business by not doing one on the second day! Go figure, right? But i really didn't do much yesterday, besides class and Glee, which is the new love of my life, sad right. I watched some videos on youtube in fallons room some hilarious bloopers wich are always a pick me up on slow days. I didn't smoke at all yesterday and for some reason that put me in a great mood. i was happy and cheerful up until the back or my lip ring fell out and i struggled for like ten minutes to put it back in. not only was it irritated and it hurt, but then i had to soak it and i felt like i was drowning myself for five minutes. this thing is a pain right now but i'm sure after a few weeks it'll be all good. I nee to find $3 to get on the train this week, because once again my PNC account has failed me. I not only transfered money like monday but it says that online I can withdraw the $10 minimum that the machines have. SO today I went down to try it and it wouldn't let me! I was heartbroken but it'll all work out I guess.

today was no different than yesterday. I woke up at noon, showered and ate, and then went to take my first test in college ever. It took me 13 minutes and then my teacher let me leave when I was done. That being my hardest class, I was surprised by how easy and how quickly I took the test. Not bad, ehh?

But for right now, I'm going to go on youtube and watch more bloopers and collegehumor videos. If you haven't seen them, check it out cause it's truely amazing shit. Also, vist jakeandamir.com too because you;ll love it, or at least you better. But thats it for now, maybe later i'll add more.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment